<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://op1.fun/users/josephmcarr/patches/patch-drum-58/embed"></iframe>
This one somehow crashed my OP1 a few times and it auto deletes it.
same here. tried to rename the file and it still doesn't work
Weird! Same issue here!
So, I opened it with Audacity and resaved it as an AIF (gave it the name AIFF, but I just changed that to AIF) and reloaded it. But now it doesn't have any of the divisions correctly mapped to the keys.
It appears to crash because the length is too long.
I loaded this patch into the OP-1 Drum Utility from XferRecords and tried to re-export it and it says it's too long; it is reporting Total Duration as 13.16 seconds. I removed the last sound, exported it, and was able to successfully load it on the OP-1.
This patch was crashing my OP-1. Managed to get it working by renaming the file extension to .mp3, bringing it to Ableton and exporing as AIFF and then importing the new AIFF file.